Continuing my departure from my usual topics of blood, gore, murder and mayhem, I offer some Christmas trivia. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with serial killers.
OK, well, maybe question 30 and the bonus question.
Good luck and I promise to be back with more kills, thrills and chills on Boxing Day.
1) How many times does Santa check his list?
2) The Grinch is as cuddly as a ______?
3) It would of been a laugh to see Mommy doing what last night?
4) One foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say what?
5) Good tidings to you, and all of your what?
6) Who was seated next to me a day or two ago in the song Jingle Bells?
7) Why do I want my two front teeth for Christmas?
8) What did Frosty The Snowman do when they placed the magic hat on his head?
9) What does Alvin want for Christmas in The Chipmunk Song?
10) On the eleventh day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
11) I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with what?
12) What do Janice and Jen want for Christmas in the song It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas?
13) In The Polar Express movie, what is "The First Gift of Christmas?"
14) In The Polar Express movie, what word does the conductor punch into the ticket of "the young man with all the questions"?
15) In The Polar Express movie, what sort of "liquid refreshment" is dispensed to the children during their trip?
16) What is the name of the rabbit in the magic hat in Frosty the Snowman?
17) What was the little girl in Frosty the Snowman's name?
18) In Frosty the Snowman, what was the name of the magician with the "Magic Hat"?
19) How much did Lucy charge for a psyciatric session in the classic Christmas TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas?
20) What was "the most likely" reason that The Grinch hated Christmas?
21) Who narrated the original 1966 TV show How The Grinch Stole Christmas?
22) What was Dr. Seuss' real name?
23) In the Christmas Classic, It's A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang?
24) The name of Scrooge's deceased business partner in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was?
25) What is the name of Tiny Tim's father in the story, "A Christmas Carol"?
26) What did Frosty The Snowman have for a nose?
27) How many gifts would you receive if you received all of the gifts in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
28) In the song "Winter Wonderland", who do we pretend the snowman is?
29) "Miracle on 34th Street"-a man on trial claiming to be Santa Claus. What convinces the judge he is Santa Claus?
30) What early slasher film was John Carpenter's Halloween originally to be a sequel to, according to lore?
What Serial Killer was featured on a German Advent calendar for children?
3) Kissing Santa Claus!
Rudolf With Your Nose So Bright,
Won't You Guide My Sleigh Tonight?
6) Miss Fanny Bright!
7) So I could wish you Merry Christmas!
8) He began to dance around!
9) A Hula Hoop!
10) Eleven Pipers Piping!
11) Every Christmas card I write!
12) Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk!
13) A bell from Santa's sleigh!
15) Hot Chocolate!
16) Hocus Pocus!
18) Professor Hinkle!
19) Five cents please!
20) His heart was two sizes too small!
21) Boris Karloff!
22) Theodor Geisel!
23) An Angel Got His Wings!
24) Jacob Marley!
25) Bob Cratchit!
26) A button!
27) 364 presents!
28) Parson Brown!
29) The US Postal Service delivers mail to him.
30) The Canadian movie Black Christmas.
Bonus) Fritz Haarmann, who murdered 24 young men and boys in the 1920s.